Sensex Prediction

When I read the following article in 2005, I thought it was a complete bluff. As 18000 was a figure that was predicted for sensex in 2010. I had book marked this article and somehow lost it when my machine was formatted.

However, this article was fresh in my memory when sensex actually crossed 18k and 20k in 2007. I badly searched for the article I had read, but couldn't spot it. After a long fight ( may be my Internet searching skills are poor), I got the link back.

Here's the link

You may find it an interesting read!!! One of the rare things that happened..a prediction come true in the stock market!!! hope the author is not a professional analyst!.

No comments:

Google
Web ideasmoney.blogspot.com

Simple Indian Food - Feel @home ( Best veg food blog )

" A Ship is safe when it is in Harbour, but the ship was not built for that"

Disclaimer

These are just opinions/ ideas exchanged. No one can claim us responsible for any investment failures /losses based on the ideas expressed here.

Feel free to mail your queries/ comments to ideas.money@gmail.com